How To Take Care Of Your Lenses | lenscircle.com
Hello, my lovelies!
In today's article, I wanted to write about a little bit different online store https://lenscircle.com/ which sells circle lenses. If you aren't familiar with what that means here is a quick explanation.
Lens Circle is a cosmetic contact lens, also generally known as big eye circle contact lenses, which has a wide black ring on the outside that widens your eyes’ iris, creating an adorable appearance that you'll fall in love with.
As a person who has dark brown eyes, I was always wondering how I would look like with blue, green or purple eyes. I love circle lenses because with them you can totally change your look and appearance. They are a temporary solution for all of us who want to experiment with our looks.
In this article, I want to represent to you some of my favorite designs from the already mentioned site who sells circle lens and also to teach you a few things about how to take care of your contact lenses.
Here are some tips and advice that I found on their site:
- Before using your lenses, store them in the multi-purpose solution for about 2-4 hours.
- Always wash, rinse and dry hands before touching your lenses.
- Use fingertips to handle the lens, avoid using fingernails or sharp objects, and keep your fingernails short.
- Never use tap water or saliva to rinse your lenses or lens case.
- If you remove your lenses from your eye, you must clean, rinse and disinfect them as this can cause discomfort.
- Put your lenses in before applying make-up.
- Replace your lenses at the interval specified.
- Do not wear circle lenses when swimming, sleeping, or doing any other activities that may contact your eyes.
- If your lenses feel uncomfortable, remove them. If your discomfort or irritation continues after lens removal, contact your eye doctor or optometrist immediately.
If you want to get more informed about this subject I suggest you read the articles that they provide on their site by clicking here and I truly recommend you to read the article called "The Difference Between Normal Lenses and Circle Lenses".
Before I put an end to this article I couldn't resist to show you my favorite Circle Lenses, here are them:
*If you like any of the showed ones below just click on its photo and you'll be automatically redirected.
I really hope that you like my choice!
- Enjoy shopping! :)